Monday, October 20, 2008

7 Weird Things about the Most Important Person on this Blog...ME!

I’ve been tagged! Well my loyal readers are probably thinking THANK GOODNESS because that means I will post again. Since it’s been ages. Almost 3 months. But I’ve been busy! Reading other people’s blogs! So don’t be mad…I’ll get the hang of this sometime. Maybe. But for now, everyone thank Megan at The Lenexicon for sponsoring this lovely post.

Here are The Rules.
Rule #1: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Rule #2: Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
Rule #3: Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Rule #4: Let each person know that she’s been tagged by leaving a comment on her blog.

Okay let’s see…

1. I love trimming my cuticles. But I only like to do it when I’m by myself. It’s a soothing thing to me…I know it’s weird. But that’s why that’s my #1 weird fact.

2. One of my greatest fears is probably the most ridiculous fear you’ve ever heard. I’m deathly afraid of not finding overhead compartment space on the airplane. One time probably 5-6 years ago), when I was flying across the country, I was one of the last people on the plane, and I walked up and down the aisles trying to find a place for my bag. I was holding up the entire plane, and they eventually had to check my bag. It was extremely traumatic. I now pick my seats on airlines based on which Seating Group I will be on. I need to be in Group 1 or 2, people! I freaked out last week when I was in Group 3. It should be noted that since my one traumatic experience, I have always found a place for my bag. But I am CONVINCED it will happen again and it could happen on any moment on any flight! Oh the horror!

3. It is very important for me that if I’m supporting a sports team, that I wear the team colors that day. If I wasn’t wearing team colors and my team lost, it would be my fault, ya know?

4. I like my pancakes to be undercooked and very battery. The topped with butter and syrup. Delicious.

5. I only chat my friend Kendal in Spanglish. It’s very difficult for us to speak English with each other when we’re with other people. Es muy fun escribiring in Espanglish, no te believes?

6. I’ve never eaten Taco Bell. It just doesn’t appeal to me. I am open to trying many new things, but I don’t think anyone can convince me to go there.

7. One other fear of mine, which might not be quite as irrational, is that someone is going to run me over in the Metro. Not a train, but a person. Running. To catch a train. That comes EVERY 2 FREAKIN’ MINUTES, PEOPLE, calm down! But I am little, and big running people knock over little people, and of this, I am terrified.

Now is the time that I’m supposed to tag 7 bloggers. But I don’t know 7 bloggers. I know Megan and Emily, and they’ve already been tagged! So here are just 7 people who I like that are weird and probably have weird things to say.

Aaron
Amy
Brianna
Jen
Melissa
Molly
Natalie

No comments: